First of all, we will consider what the overall effect is warm or indifferent, which locations need lighting, where is the key lighting, and where are the lighting functions, such as work, watching the projector and so on.
Then came the thought process
1. The overall lighting effect
2. Where to use what lighting method can achieve the above requirements
3. What lamp to use
These are a progressive relationship.
Consider the overall lighting effect
Before you renovate the house, analyze what kind of effect you want for this house. Is it warm, bright, clean, relaxed, and so on? Don’t be too entangled when you look at the lamps, etc., the lighting design is the first The point is to be comfortable. Many designers use a very complicated lighting system when designing. A large number of lights can be bought in the house, concealed and concealed, and it can be said that almost all kinds of lamps can be used well. No, it looks like the fixtures are beautiful but the lighting effects are limited.
Analyze the decoration style, floor plan, three-dimensional composition, and spatial division of the overall space to determine the final lighting effect.
No overhead lighting The lighting produced by the design must have a three-dimensional level. This is determined by the lamps. It cannot be lit in all places like the Great Hall of the People. Therefore, prioritize and reasonably divide key lighting areas to achieve Visual optimal solution,Hierarchical texture
Atmospheric lighting is quite prominent in visual expression, and it can also make up for the problem of too dark areas in non-emphasis lighting. It can be used appropriately, such as built-in light bars in furniture.
Functional lamps are indispensable. Whether to use reading lamps for reading, to accompany children to play to increase the brightness of lighting, and high color rendering when eating, these must be considered when making overall planning.
Where do you need lighting? What lighting method can meet the above needs
There are generally three types of lighting methods: general lighting, accent lighting, functional lighting or job lighting. These three lighting modes are mixed to achieve the best results.
General lighting, also called basic lighting,
- It means that people can move easily and safely, show the characteristics of the space, can make the space look larger, make the space more comfortable by balancing the surface brightness of the space,
- Down-lit basic lighting that illuminates objects and surfaces in lower spaces can create a warm and intimate feel,
- No overhead lighting in the basic lighting design has two performance modes: indirect lighting, that is, indirect lighting using reflectors to illuminate ceilings and walls, makes the space look more rational, quiet, and spacious; direct lighting is more Direct lighting of downlights, this lighting mode can make the space more three-dimensional.
Accent lighting is to hit light on a special object surface to achieve outstanding effects
- No overhead lighting in the design is usually the key lighting area. If you have a piano at home, the picture shot by a beam of spotlights can be used as an oil painting.
- Accent lighting(Lohas e26 light bulb) is mostly completed by spotlights in no overhead lighting design.
- Pay attention to the contrast between the accent lighting area and the side to increase
Functional lighting, lighting with direct use functions is functional lighting
- The mirror front light in the bathroom is functional lighting. The washstand uses wall lights as the key lighting, which weakens the contrast between light and dark. It can make people’s facial expressions very integrated when looking in the mirror. Lights do mirror front lights.
- The lighting bar under the cabinet is very practical
- The lighting during reading must avoid glare and reflection.
What lamp to use?
Emphasis lighting, light strips are used as ambient lighting to supplement the effect. This lighting mode is very difficult to design, but for the final effect, the layers are more distinct and three-dimensional, and the visual impact is stronger.
Downlight spotlight is the basic lighting mode
These two modes are the main manifestation of the current no overhead lighting design. Then there will be some other details in the process of selecting the specific lights:
- Warm and warm, the overall lamp color temperature needs to be appropriately raised;
- If it is bright and tidy, increase the number of lighting arrangements to reduce the color temperature;
- If you are young and fashionable, you will generally increase the lumen and color rendering of the lamps. The high reduction will make the colors brighter;
- The wall cleaning effect can emphasize the texture and texture of the wall material itself. When washing the wall, it emphasizes uniformity. The wall cleaning can be done with downlights and spotlights, and the entire wall can be washed with continuous line lights. carry out;
- The penetration effect will be very good. The light will not see the light. The current effect of the light strip is generally inferior to that of the T5 tube.
The above is a simple idea for the current no overhead lighting design. The core of residential lighting is comfortable. You have to turn on the lights at night. If you don’t feel comfortable living, it doesn’t have any value. After all, the house lives on its own, not for people to take pictures and visit.